ox-85: hmmm... tell us a story about the most illegal thing you've done. :P
I haven’t really ever done anything seriously illegal. I’m definitely a serial offender of jay walking and speeding. Haha!
Oh! I just remembered something. I had some leftovers from EDC. They may or may not have made their way into my check-in luggage in bottle of vitamin C tablets…
unduplicated: Okay, here you go. How's everything?
My life in general is good I guess. Summer is over, so my work schedule is more relaxed. I’ve been going to the gym on a regular basis and eating a lot more calories thanks to protein shakes.
The only thing I’m lacking in life now is a good core group of gay friends. I have a solid group of straight friends, but I only have one close gay friend. I’ve been trying to meet more people but sadly the pool of gay, down to earth, easy going, English speakers in Taipei isn’t very large. Trying to stay positive and optimistic though.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."