NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers.
Tagged by ox-85.
1. I’ve been told that I smile a lot and I have a nice smile. People say it’s what they remember the most about me.
2. I’m a huge dork. I say and do random things all the time. For example, during my first time out in the Castro, I spoke in a British accent and jumped up hugging a tree shouting, “I am a koala!”
3. I have a pretty high metabolism. Most of the time I need to focus on gaining weight as opposed to losing it.
4. I like that I have the ability to speak. Through seven years of being a pretend lawyer and the past several months of teaching, I don’t have many problems when articulating my thoughts. I like to think I can be concise and well-spoken when I want to be.
5. I consider myself a loyal person. If I see you as a good friend, I would go to the ends of the Earth for you. I always try my best to put others before myself, and so far in life I think that mantra has done me well.
Anonymous: aww my heart melted a bit when I saw your face after reading your posts, especially that cute little birthmark under your right eye, I want to kiss it
Haha…thanks anon, I guess? But it’s actually under my left eye. (The front camera mirrors the pic.) And it’s also not a birthmark. I killed someone in prison.